TRADE FINANCE – Clients we have helped
Recent Clients We Have Helped with Trade Finance
• A well established profitable company received an order to supply £1m of IT hardware that they were unable to fund from their own resources so we introduced them to a trade finance company that funded the whole transaction from order to delivery.
• We arranged trade finance facilities for a company that enabled them to buy communication equipment from the Far East against firm order from various police authorities.
• A new start company in the Midlands wishing to buy container loads of British washing powder overseas to resell to a UK distributor who needed help with the financing. As the credit standing of the customer was good we were able to source trade finance for the company.
• Another new UK company was sourcing medical equipment from all over the world and selling it to the World Health Organisation in Africa and despite the fact that the goods never touched the UK we still managed to obtain the offer of a trade finance facility
• A small company had managed to obtain substantial orders from a well known supermarket to supply them with a large quantity of golf accessories but they were unable to fund the purchase of the goods from the Far East until we sourced a trade finance facility for them.
• A health food manufacturer had pre-ordered a substantial amount of fish oil to fulfil an order for a large supermarket chain that was subsequently delayed and we arranged stock finance to help their cash flow.
• We arranged trade finance plus invoice discounting for a steel trader turning over £12m per annum who was purchasing steel from Eastern European mills and selling it all over the world.
• A UK company had received a substantial order from an American city for manhole covers which they had to renew due to recent legislation but needed trade finance to purchase the finished goods from China.
As a broker our services are completely free of charge so please contact us without obligation to see if we can help.